What you need:
- 4 eggs
- 225 grams milk or semi sweet chocolate chip
- any icing or powder icing sugar to decorate
- Melt the chocolate chip in low flame. Keep aside.
- separate the egg yolk and white in two bowls.
- Add the egg yolk one by one whisking to combine.
- Beat the egg white until soft peaks form.
- Using a spatula gently fold in little by little the egg white into the chocolate mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 175C for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream.
Recipe source : Tasty