- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 110 gms butter or 1/2 cup
- In a large mix flour, sugars, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Set aside.
- In a pan melt the butter and chocolate chips with milk and then cool.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat well.
- Add the vinegar and mix well.
- Pour the liquid mix into the dry ingredients and mix until its combined.
- Preheat the oven to 175C for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the batter into the pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 30 sec and the invert the pan onto a cooling rack.
You can glaze with chocolate fudge or icing sugar glaze.
For Icing sugar glaze
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- few drops of water
Mix well and sprinkle on top of the donuts.