- Proper measuring of ingredients is very important.
- All the dry ingredients has to spoon into the measuring cups and level them along the top
- All the wet ingredients has to be poured to the exact level needed(use glass measuring cups).
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature before mixing your cupcake batter.
- Most cake mixes will work for cupcakes.
- One can add any fun flavours or textures. After mixing the batter fold in chocolate chips , sprinkles or nuts.
- Preheat your oven to the correct temperature before you put your cupcakes into the oven.
- Cupcakes are best eaten on the same day. They are best kept covered at room temperature which will require air conditioning in warmer months.
- Cupcakes with whipped cream and ganache icing should be kept in the fridge.
hopefully as "home of cupcakes " blog gets older and older , more n more tips will be added.......