- 55 gms butter
- 115 gms chocolate chips
- 175 gms brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water cooled.
- 85 gms plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Place butter, sugar and chocolate chips in a pan and melt over a low heat.
- Once melted , leave it cool.
- Beat the eggs separately well.
- Add the coffee mix into the chocolate mix.
- Then add the eggs into it.
- Lightly fold the flour into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a tin.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes@ 175C.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for a few minutes before you serve.