- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup butter/oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt the 1 cup butter.
- In a mixing large bowl, sieve in cocoa powder.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl and stir well.
- Beat the eggs with the fork.
- Add to the the mixture.
- Add vanilla essence and stir again
- Add the flour and salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven @ 175C for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mix into a greased tin and spread out evenly .
- Bake for 40- 50 mins, till the brownies begin to pull away from the side of the pan.
- Cool overnight, cut into squares.
Recipe source: A big time brownie fan...:)