- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoon spoon butter
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add the flour and coconut powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the coconut flakes , mix with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Preheat the oven at 175C for 10 minutes.
- Bake until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- To make the ganache, melt the chocolate chips with the butter.
- Pour over the dessert . Let it set.
- Cut into squares.