- 250 grams chocolate chips
- 100 grams of salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs +1 yolk
- 1 cup flour
- In a steel deep pan melt butter and chocolate chip in a very slow heat ( 1 for electric) until it melts.
- Remove from heat and then add sugar and mix well.
- Then add eggs and yolk.
- Add mix well.
- Finally and the flour and mix until it is all combined.
- Do not over mix.
- Preheat the oven @ 175C for 10 minutes
- Pour the batter into a pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Then cut into squares