- 9 tbsp/ 100 g butter softened
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 baking soda
|That's all left @ the time of shot...!!!|
- Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- Beat until well mixed.
- With damped hands , roll wall nut size into balls.
- Place on the baking sheet spaced well apart.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes @ 175C.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
- Let it cool.
Recipe source:Cookies book...!