Once again Totally agree with sally of Sally's baking addiction that you will find every excuse to make this classic chocolate cupcake again and again.!!!
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- Whisk the cocoa powder, flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl until throughly combined.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, sugar , brown sugar,oil and vanilla essence until well mixed.
- Pour half of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Then half of the buttermilk.
- Gently whisk for few minutes.
- Repeat the wet ingredients and buttermilk.
- Combine all and do not over mix.
- Preheat the oven 175 C for 10 minutes.
- Fill the muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Pour only half and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cupcake to cool in case one is frosting.
Recipe source:Sally ' baking addiction.