- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp coco powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 grams butter melted
- 1/2 Milk chocolate chips (Or Dark chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp Instant coffee powder
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 yogurt + 1/2 tbsp vinegar (mix leave for 5 minutes)
- 1 egg yolk
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt . Keep it aside.
- Melt butter with chocolate chips and coffee powder on a slow flame.
- Once melted remove from the heat.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla essence , mix well.
- Then add the yogurt mix and mix well.
- Last add the yolk and whisk well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir well until well combined.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes @ 175C.
- Scoop the mini ice cream scoop and drop into the pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once cool you can dip into a glaze as from I am baker or you can enjoy without any glaze !!!
Recipe Source: I am baker