- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 75 grams butter
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add melted butter into it.
- Then add lime juice, vanilla essence and water.
- With a fork mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Preheat the oven @175 for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in a 8inch pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the fork comes out clean.
- Heat butter and milk until butter melts.
- Pour over the chocolate chips
- Let it stand for few minutes and then mix well
- Pour over the cooled cake