- 1 1/3 cup cake wheat flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 grams butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- Sieve cake wheat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add one by one the egg.
- Then add vanilla essence.
- Add the dry ingredients alternating with milk..
- Mix well.
- Preheat the oven @ 175 C for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture using ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean. It also depends on oven to oven.
Recipe source: From my collection - my recipe books.