- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, vanilla essence and oil.
- In another large bowl whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gently stir in the blueberriers.
- With a rubber spatula fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat the oven @ 175 for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the batter using ice cream scoop and fill 2/3 of the cupcake liner
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe source (joy of baking)