- 200 g dark chocolate chips
- 150 g butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 75 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g milk chocolate chips
- Melt the dark chocolate chip & butter in a low flame.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar, then set aside for few minutes
- Beat in the eggs, then sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt and fold in until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Stir in the Milk chocolate chips.
- Pour the the mixture into the prepared tin and level the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 175 C ( 20 to 30 minutes depends upon the size of the oven) until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut the brownies into squares.
Recipe Source: Friday Magazine