- 150g semi sweet chocolate
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 F/ 180C and line an 8 inch square baking tin.
- In a large stainless steel bowl, melt chocolate and butter together.
- Add sugar + cocoa powder and whisk together.
- Add in the eggs one by one and whisk till they are just mixed.
- Fold in flour + salt .
- Add the vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 25 -30 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs.