Recipe source : smitten kitchen
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Whisk dry flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix butter, sugar, egg and cocoa in a mixer.
- Slowly add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Wrap in a plastic and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out the cookie dough.
- Cut into the required shape.
- Bake on cookie tray for 10-12 minutes.
- Until the edges are firm and center is puffed.