(Adapted from passionate about baking)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp coffe powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk ,room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 12 mold muffin tray.
- With a fork, whisk together the flour , baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the butter, vanilla sugar, coffe powder , vanilla extract and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour mix and milk and blend on low speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Spoon into muffin cases upto 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until springy to the touch.
- Cool in the tin for about a minute before putting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with ganche if desired.
I know of late been busy then lazy...... to update my blog. Sorry for that...:)