Marbled cupcake recipe is from "muffins & bakes" book.
- 175 grams soft margarine
- 175 grams caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 175 grams self- raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 55 grams plain chocolate melted
- Put 21 paper baking cases in a muffin pan.
- Put the margarine, sugar, eggs, flour and milk in a large bowl and, using an electric hand whisk, beat together until until just smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 2 bowls.
- Add the melted chocolate to one bowl and stir together until well mixed.
- Using a teaspoon, and alternating the chocolate mixture with the plain mixture, put four half-teaspoons into each paper case.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven 180C for 20 minutes or until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.