Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Mug cake... or cup cake...!!

I had seen so many recipes of  mug cake in the net didn't know which one to choose. So after many tries I decided  not to add egg .... hear's my version of mug cake..


Ingredients:

  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 3 tbsp oil
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder

Method:
  1. Combine all the ingredients in the mug using a spoon.
  2. Mix them well.
  3. Microwave in full power for 2 for minutes and 30 seconds.
  4. Cooking time might vary depending on the microwave.
  5. Enjoy  immediately.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh wow! U made this! That's so wonderful! urs looks so good! ive tried to make it many times but it always became too dry in my case...

S said...

Try this... after many combination this one came out perfect.....my daughtie just enjoy's making this one by herself..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...