- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder, keep it aside.
- Beat the butter and powdered sugar until light.
- Add the egg and beat it well.
- Add the vanilla essence, flour and cocoa and mix it well.
- Place in a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle and pipe on a baking trays, slightly spaced apart to allow for spreading.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175C for 15 minutes.
- Leave it cool.