- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water( a tsp of instant coffe powder)
- Heat oven to 175C
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa baking powder ,soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk , oil and vanilla beat on medium for 2 mints
- Stir in boiling water
- Pour batter into the tin. bake for 30 minutes
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean.
1 cup of cream
1 tbsp of cocoa powder
50 grams of butter
- In a pan boil the cream with the butter and cocoa on a low flame till it heats up .
- To assemble, I was lazy to cut the cake and spread the ganache.
- So poured the ganache over the cake....!!!