I wanted to bake brownie which is not a heavy chocolate and has a tint of coffee taste... So tried my new combination....!!!
- 100 grams butter
- 100 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams almonds and cashewnuts ground
- 100 grams sugar
- 50 grams chocolate chips
- 3 eggs.
- 1 tsp coffee
- Melt butter , add sugar and chips and stir in the pan over a flame .
- Remove from the flame.(do not keep it too long in the flame)
- Add coffee powder and mix.
- Once cool, add the eggs and beat it well.
- Finally add the flour, powdered almonds and cashew and mix it until just moistened.
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.