Why do I end up making chocolate cupcake .... I still don't understand...!!! here's another recipe which I wanted to try since u don't have to take the egg beater out... !! this recipe is from one of the food network channel.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 100 grams butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup water
- In a pan melt butter and allow it cool.
- Add sugar to it and mix well.
- Add the eggs (slightly beaten) and vanilla essence mix till it is combined.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and do not over beat them.
- Pour in the hot water and mix it well until all blends.
- Preheat the oven at 175C.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes.