During my college days, the only cooking class I attended ....was Aunty Vimala's . The only reason I attended was my mom wanted me to learn cooking...:)
I used to admire the way she used to prepare and never thought I will be able too. This recipe was originally baked as a cake ,I wanted to try in cupcakes. Devil Food cake is from her collection....!!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 2/3 cup white flour
- 1 cup milk
- 11/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp soda -bicarbonate
- Sieve together flour, cocoa, soda-bi carbonate
- Beat the butter, add sugar.
- Drop in the eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add milk and flour .
- Bake it preheated oven for 20 minutes.