I was planning to bake mini cupcakes with icing ..... for a class party...!!! but it turned out to be pops...
- 8 tbsp soft margarine
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- Put the margarine, sugar (the one I forget to add) , eggs, and cocoa in a large bowl.
- Beat together until just smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven 180C/350F for 15 minutes.
I mixed those cupcakes and caster sugar.
And then added the frosting cream into it.
Add frosting until the cake is rollable and holds together.
Roll a small amount of it into a ball, like a truffle. Place on a baking sheet.
When the pops has been rolled , place them into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
For the coating all I had was icing sugar and some colours. So prepared the royal icing with 3 different colours.
After coating with the colours. Let it dry.