Did you know ?? That Feb 5th was considered as nutella day. This recipe is for ..... nutella lovers .... nutella cupcake....:)
- 110 grams flour
- 100 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 110 grams sugar
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Put the softened butter and sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the eggs (lightly beaten eggs).
- Add the nutella and vanilla essence and beat.
- Sift the flour and then using a metal spoon , fold then into the mixture.
- Preheat the oven at 175C/350F.
- Bake the cupcakes for 10-15 minutes or until well risen and firm to touch.
Happy Nutella Day....!!!!