This recipe, brownies in cupcakes.... found it quiet easy ..... don't remember from where but it was written in my recipe collection book...:)
And did my usual bit of changes... like cashew nuts instead of almonds ..... the amount of cocoa I reduced ..... !!!
We enjoyed it.... !!!
- 200 grams of butter
- 1/2 cup of cocoa ( i used only 3/4 qty of cocoa and rest with flour)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 heaped cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of chopped cashew nuts
- Cut the butter into pieces.
- Place the butter into large pan. And heat it.
- Once melt turn off the heat.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add cocoa when it is warm and let it blend.
- Let it cool.
- Beat the eggs lightly and add into it.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Mix in flour and cashew nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Pour into cupcakes liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes. When a toothpick inserted comes out clean the it is done.
- Remove the cupcakes brownies and cool.
I hope you enjoy them as I did.....:)