Its been quite sometime.... hardly been able to blog during the holidays but I did bake cakes n cookies n Devil's cupcake but couldn't take photographs. My first blog for this new year is Brownies. I really wanted to try this recipe from www.zoomyummy.com , I tried it and turned out to be perfect.... so here goes the recipe...... thanx Petra
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 110 grams butter
- 240 grams semi- sweet chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa and set aside.
- Chop the chocolate and met with butter over a pot of simmering water.
- Keep stirring until smooth and remove from the fire.
- Add sugar and mix to combine.
- Finally add the flour mixture and mix it until just moistened.
- Preheat the oven at 175C.
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.