Always wanted to make chocolate chip cupcake without using sour cream. Found this recipe from my favourite book muffins & bakes. It was quite easy to mix n bake. The only problem was that the chocolate chip had settled down.....:( but the cake taste was yummy.
- 7 tbsp soft margarine
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 100 grams self raising flour
- 100 grams plain chocolate chip
- Put the muffin paper cases in a muffin pan.
- Put the margarine, sugar, eggs and flour in a large bowl and , using an electric hand whisk, beat together until just smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven. 190C/375F, for 20-25 minutes or until well risen and golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
The reason I wanted to share in my blog is, if any one of you could give me a solution or a reason for the chocolate chip settling down then my problem would be solved..:)