Thursday, 25 November 2010

New Oven.... new kitchen...!!!

Its been more than 2 weeks.... missing my cupcakes n cookies...the mix, weighing machine, measuring cups, the recipes , the photographs and most important is my "blog"..... would love to get back to my life of baking and blogging...:)  Finally I did bake some sugar cookies and chocolate cupcakes  today....!!  Couldn't find my  cookbooks... so tried my own recipe for cupcake....whatever my memory could collect from my experience of baking...but couldn't take any photographs. This is what happens when you move into your new kitchen...!!!  To tell you the truth I missed my old oven .


Recipe for chocolate cupcake:


1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
100 grams butter
2 tbsp cocoa  powder
2 tbsp milk
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp baking powder


Mixed it all in one bowl. Baked 12 of them , in my new electric oven. 


I have written in a very short way.  In case you need more details , do write to me.  


And let me get back to organizing my new Kitchen...!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...