- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk
- 45 gm softened butter
- Preheat the oven.
- sift flour, baking powder, cocoa, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Then stir in vanilla essence.
- Add the flour mixture alternating with milk. And mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with chocolate sauce when it is warm.
These cupcakes are ultra moist. For snack time, I would prefer giving it without butter cream frosting to the kids. Ice cream and Chocolate sauce goes well with this when it is warm and gives a taste of molten chocolate cake...!!