- ready to roll coloured fondant icing
- pink icing colour(wilton)
- blue icing colour(wilton)
- Put 12 paper cases in a muffin pan, or place 12 double -layer paper cases on a baking sheet.
- Put the margarine, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl and using an electric hand whisk , beat together until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven, 180C/350F, for 15- 20 minutes or until well risen, golden brown and firm to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Knead the icing ( any colour of your choice) until piliable, then roll out on a work surface dusted with icing sugar. Using the palm of your hand, lightly rub icing sugar into the icing to prevent it from spotting. Using a round cutter , cut out the circles, rolling it again as necessary. Place a circle on top of each cupcake.
- Roll out again adding different colour . Using your own ideas cut them to decorate on top.
Icing here I used is ready to roll coloured fondant icing. These are real easy to decorate. All you need is your own imagination or you can check at www.wilton.com where they have lovely ideas to decorate cupcakes.