My first recipe to my blog is an easy recipe. You can mix them all in a bowl.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder(I use cadbury's)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs.
- Put 18 paper cases in a muffin pan.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence.
- Using an electric hand whisk, beat together until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven, 180C/350F, for 20 minutes.
I hope u enjoy them... I bake them when I need something quick for evening snack for my daughter. She and her friends love them.