- 100 grams butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chip
- In a large bowl beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar beat until well blended
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence beat until well blended
- Add flour 1/3 at a time and beat well.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a pan at a low speed .
- Remove from heat and leave it cool.
- Add the melted chocolate chip into the batter until well blended.
- Preheat the oven @ 175C for 10 minutes.
- Pour the batter in a pan and bake until the toothpick comes out clean for 25 minutes.
- Once the cake is done turn and dust it with cocoa powder .