- Remove one tbsp flour and then add 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Then add baking powder and salt.
- Add baking soda and sugar and combine with a fork.
- In a jug whisk together oil, milk, yogurt and vanilla essence.
- Make a hole in the dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients.
- Then add vinegar.
- Mix to combine all. Do not over mix.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the mix into muffin moulds or just into cupcake liners.
- Preheat the airfryer @ 200 for 5 minutes.
- Then place them into the wire basket and set the timer to 8.
- If the toothpick comes out clean after the given time then you can remove them.
- Cool them before serving.
Recipe source: https://www.saffrontrail.com
Nandita has a lovely website.